Method of production – exceptional and unique
Research of the physical characteristics and their change lies at the core of understanding nanotechnology.
One of the most important aspects of remaining among the best in a rapidly developing industry like nanotechnology is constant research and study of methods and processes.
Current method allows to produce high quality silver nano-colloids on a small scale. It is necessary to design and implement new technical solutions for production on medium and large scale without losses in quality or physical characteristics of the outcome.
Ionic Nano-Colloid (flawed solution)
Chemical process of producing nanometals is known since the 1960s, this technology however has certain defects:
- Impurity – surface of such particles is contaminated with reagents, which drastically diminish their biochemical efficiency
- Reactive – metal ions remarkably easily combine with electrically charged particles and are susceptible to UV radiation
- Unstable – It is difficult to produce some metal colloids because they are very unstable
- Chemically active – particles easily combine with free ions in surrounding environment creating possibly harmful compounds
Non-ionic Particles - aXonnite (desirable solution)
Physical process of producing nanoparticles guarantees their purity and quality, making them most effective in cosmetic, biological and pharmaceutical applications.
- Size – smaller particles, bigger active surface, better transdermality, better biocidal properties
- Pure – made from 99,9999% pure gold, silver, copper
- Extremely stable – no need of chemical silicate stabilisation, no risk of engaging in chemical reactions
- UV resistant – retains properties in exposition to sunlight
So we encourage choose our methods of production of nanoparticles!